Sokol Auditorium is a historic venue conveniently located just south of downtown Omaha at 13th and Martha Streets. Your guests will enjoy easy interstate access just ½ mile away. We are also located less than 1.5 miles from the historic Old Market area where there are numerous hotel options for your guests. Sokol’s wood floors, large proscenium stage, ornate balcony, and crystal chandelier offer a gorgeous backdrop for your special day.
- Ability to host both the ceremony and reception. There is no extra charge for holding your ceremony here as well.
- Ability to choose your own caterer. Any alcohol or soda must be purchased from Sokol, but all other items can be brought in. You can choose your own caterer, baker, DJ, etc.
- The Main Auditorium is approximately 4,200 Sq. Ft. and can seat up to 240 guests while still offering a large dance floor.
- Larger parties can add the Side Room for an additional 2,400 Sq. Ft. of space bringing the total seating capacity up to over 450 guests depending on the set up.
- Our balcony can be used for additional seating if you wish. This allows us to comfortably seat up to 500+ guests.
- Wood floors throughout the Auditorium and Side Room.
- Large proscenium stage for your ceremony, a DJ, or band.
- Only one event scheduled per day.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Full bar available for your guests.
- No “Service Fees” added to our bill. There won’t be any surprises when you receive the bill. Many venues add up to an additional 20% or more to the total bill, or to specific items, as a “Service Fee.”
Regular Rates (April – October)
Friday Weddings $1600
Saturday Weddings $2000
Sunday Weddings $1600
Winter Rates (November – March)
Friday Weddings $1200
Saturday Weddings $1600
Sunday Weddings $1200
Call for Pricing
All rates are for receptions lasting up to five hours. To extend the party, there is a fee of $200 for each additional hour. The five hours refers only to the actual reception itself (bar open – bar close) not time spent decorating or getting ready.
Included In The Price
- A five-hour reception from bar open to bar close.
- Access to the venue starting at 9:00 the morning of your reception for deliveries and decorating.
- All tables and chairs. – We offer 6’ and 8’ banquet tables as well as 5’ round tables and cocktail tables available for your use. Our chairs are black banquet chairs with padded seats.
- Set up of tables and chairs according to you plan.
- Clean up after the event.
- Basic linen tablecloths in a variety of colors. You choose from over 40 available colors. Additional options are also available for an additional charge.
- Bartenders for your event.
- One security guard. If additional security guards are required, there may be an additional fee.
- Liability insurance coverage for you as the host of the event is included in the rental price. Some venues require you to secure insurance on your own; we include it in our price.
- Use of our kitchen.
- Use of rooms to get ready in for ceremonies that are at Sokol.
Available For An Additional Fee
- Sound and Lighting – Sokol Auditorium has concert quality sound and lighting systems available. We can supply the equipment and engineers to handle a large band. Or we can simply allow you to hook into our system to play your own music from a laptop or MP3 player. Or anything in between. The price varies depending on your needs. Talk to a Sokol representative for more information.
- Beverage Service – See below for pricing.
Sokol Auditorium stocks a variety of beer and liquor. We are also able to special order any additional items that you may require. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs. If there are specific items that you would like to have served at you event, please let us know. We will be happy to make any necessary arrangements.
A minimum of 100 guests is required for the Beverage Service Packages. These are five-hour bar packages, and may be extended for an additional fee. Prices include sales tax.
|This package includes all of the items listed in Package A as well as the following items:||This package includes all of the items listed in Packages A & B as well as the following items:||This is our “Open Bar Package.” This package includes all of the items listed in Packages A, B, and C as well as all other beer and liquor we have in stock. This includes the following items:|
Fountain Soft Drinks
|House Wine (1.5 Liter Bottle)||$25|
|Unlimited Soda||$80/Hour OR $350/5 Hours|